Hi all.

Sorry if this is a little OT, but maybe someone could be interested:

`Liberologico Srl <http://www.liberologico.com>`__ (Pisa, PI, Italy)

 **Job Description**: Senior Software Developer

Liberologico is looking for an developer with good experience in Zope and
Python.
The developer will be responsible for porting a large IT application
developed with the Zope/Python/PostgreSQL stack to a cloud environment.

**What we expect you know**

 * computer science degree or better;
 * OOA/D (we expect at least you know use cases, design patterns and UML);
 * Python as an OOA/D language (not just for making scripts; we've a large
and complex application);
 * Zope, when developing Python-based products (not just TTW applications);
 * IDE tools (emacs does not count as an IDE; vi* neither; Eclipse+PyDev is
preferred);
 * Subversion and other version control systems (merge and branches,
tracking third-party code);
 * PostgreSQL (a little more than making queries like you would do with any
other database);
 * Linux system administration (you know how to make a script executable on
a Linux, don't you?);
 * Test-driven development
 * Unit-testing

**Where the work will take place**