+-------[ Marco Bizzarri ]----------------------

| Well, it's interesting to see such a reaction; we've seen steep learning (and
adapting) curve from an emacs/vi environment to an
| IDE like Eclipse; since we're a development shop working on Eclipse for all
our projects (Java, PHP, Python), we required
| knowledge and practice of such a tool.
|
| Anyway, I assure no emacs/vi guy got injured in writing this requirement ;)

If your IDE is so awful that you need to specifically mention that
your new developers know how to use it, I think you need a new IDE,
because that one is not doing its job d8)

--
Andrew Milton
a...@theinternet.com.au