Hi,

I am supposed to set up development environment for a project. & for that I
have already installed Zope-2.11.4, Python-2.4.4, Egenix-2.0.6,
Postgresql-7.4.13, & Psycopg-1.1.6 on a RedHat LINUX box.

Now I need to install OpenFlow-1.1.0 in the Products directory of Zope. I
tried installing OpenFlow source tar ball by the following instructions –

./configure

Make

Sudo make install

All of the above commands worked successfully. But still I am not able to
see the openflow product on the Zope Management Interface Screen. Can you
please suggest something? It’s really urgent. Am I missing any steps while
installing OpenFlow? Please Help me.

Regards,

Smita