Hi,

I am not aware of how to import the zexp in another folder? For now,
whenever I export the code from live server, it is saved in
/opt/zope/var directory on live server. (Pls note zope is installed at
/opt/zope & the INSTANCE_HOME of zope is also /opt/zope) How do I tell
it to import in some other dir?

About the Openflow installation on dev server, exclusively I haven't
executed any steps to install it. I just downloaded the source tar ball
& extracted it on development server. After extracting itself, it
automatically created (.pyc) files & so I thought that it is installed.
Also it is given proper permissions.Also OpenFlow product appears in
ZMI's Product list & add list.

But 1 thing that I was surprised is I was not able to find Openflow
-1.1.0 source tar ball on zope site i.e. on zope.org & also not on
(www.openflow.it) & so I downloaded it from sourceforge.net  .

& the same problem is occurring for ZPsycopgDA also.

At live server, ZPygresqlDA is installed & at dev server ZPsycopgDA is
installed. Both of them are installed successfully & appears in add
list. But when I import my project code from live to dev server, on dev
server it is giving error as 'Pygresql_Database_Connection (This product
from ZPYgresqlDA product is broken).

Any idea, how do I solve this?

Also, Can u please suggest the steps to install OpenFlow-1.1.0??

Regards,

Smita Kamdar

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review
the policy at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
 externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>