> Buildout is about setting up an application environment and getting
> all the parts and dependencies installed so it's orthogonal to setting
> up the objects you need in the ZODB.
> Importing is one way of setting up the objects in the ZODB. Another
> one is writing python scripts that does it for you. A third one is
> using genericsetup. http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.GenericSetup

Literally, all we need to be able to do is change the connection
string on the MySQLUserFolder and few ZMySQLDA objects before Zope
fires up. I've been hacking on a command-line utility to do this
directly in the ZODB, but I can't seem to get it to be able to commit
the change:

Any pointers would be appreciated.