I changed EndOfFile to EmptyQuery. The English error messages in
xquery_driver.cpp have functions that return ZorbaParserError*. That
should probably be derived from XQueryException and then you can re-use
all the error-parameter and localization machinery.

I'm assigning the bug to you now for that.  The bazaar branch is: lp

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: Paul J. Lucas (paul-lucas) => Nicolae Brinza (nbrinza)

  Parser grammar still has English error messages

  Migrated from SourceForge bug 3408951.