Review: Needs Fixing
- the unparsed-text-lines function doesn't really stream because it
materializes all the lines in a vector before returning them. Instead, the
iterator should keep the istream in it's state and return the lines as they are
parsed from the stream.
- the two readDocument functions share a lot of code which should be factorized
- please add spaces after keywords like if and while to be consistent with the
other conventions in the sequences_impl.cpp file
- Normilize => Normalize
- wrong comment for the FnUnparsedTextLinesIterator::nextImpl function (14.8.6
- I think the unparsed-text-lines function returns an eventually empty last
line. However, the spec says that it shouldn't return such an empty string.
- unparsed-text-lines should return the empty sequence if there are no lines in
the input. However, it seems to raise FOUT1170.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp