> David - Matthias is on vacation this week, so if possible I'd like to review
> this change instead and get it merged.
>
> That said - can you explain to me the central part of the change, which is the
> Base64 dance done inside of "if (lContainsNonAscii)" ? Better yet, please put
> a comment there explaining what magic is accomplished by "=?UTF-8?B?" stuff...
I improved the comments. Is it ok like this?

> Also, where does "cpystr()" come from? It doesn't seem to be defined in the
> module and isn't part of any standard library I'm aware of. I don't like the
> fact that it requires us to use const_cast<char*>, although granted that was
> already a problem before you started this change.
cpystr is defined in the cclient library:
char *cpystr (const char *string);
-> the const_casts are completely useless. I removed them.

> Assuming that's OK, then I'll need you to re-submit this proposal with me as a
> reviewer instead of Matthias; it doesn't appear that I can change the set of
> requested reviewers, and the validation queue won't commit the changes if
> there's a Pending review.
Unfortunately, I cannot remove reviewers. Just replace them with people which
are not reviewers yet -> I assigned it to Dennis. He will be the fake reviewer
:-).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~davidagraf/zorba/bug-867248/+merge/113059
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/email-module.