Review: Needs Information

We, David and I, found that Juans imap package that includes libc-client.a is
not compiling on latest Ubuntu, 12.04 Precise. But there is a fix:
-      if (!logged++) syslog (LOG_ERR,tmp);
+      if (!logged++) syslog (LOG_ERR, "%s", tmp);

found at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643349

We believe that the build of imap in Juan's ppa is slightly different and would
solve David's problem.

So, most likely the fix in this comment would fix the imap build in Juan's ppa
and also fix David's dependencies problem.

For now, this merge proposal has to be delayed until the Precise build is fixed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~davidagraf/zorba/email-module-crypt/+merge/113366
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/email-module.