Review: Needs Information

I really like the introduction of the new StructuredItem. It makes a lot of
sense and makes the code much cleaner. Regarding the implementation, I have
some questions:

- Why is theTreeInfo in XmlTree allocated using new? Is this really required?
- Does every JSONItem have it's own CollectionTreeInfo class? If so, this seems
quite some overhead. For example, each JSONItem will have it's own copy of the
TreeId and Position.
- The XmlTree seems to contain two pointers to the root node; one from
CollectionTreeInfo and one from XmlTree directly. Am I missing something here?