Thanks for the review.

- I pushed a fix for the build.
- I double checked the @project tag, they all look correct. I change XQDoc to
XQDoc Core to make it more explicit.
- Regarding Functx.xq, it was my understanding that this would require to
update third-party modules manually. Also functx happens to be manually
modified already (the namespace is different). I am not convinced about this
@project tag solution, please let me know if you would like me to drop support
for it.
- I can add a test for checking for the @project tag. Which test in particular?
There is a module that doesn't appear in the documentation (the debugger one).
Again it all comes down on the @project tag support. I would be happy to drop
support for the @project tag. From my experience of building xquery
documentation, I am not convinced at all about his usefulness.
- Regarding the dependency graph, could you please put it back yourself? I was
not able to do it myself as it was highly coupled with the old codebase.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/new-xqdoc/+merge/127663