I set "xsd-version" 1.1 support to true (and left only XML 1.0 support) and
added the report of failing test cases in
The following test cases fail:
- 4 test cases "fn-adjust-dateTime-to-timezone" test set
- 1 in "fn-normalize-unicode" test set
- 1 in "xs-double" test set (+INF support)
- 1 in "xs-float" test set (+INF support)
- 32 in "prod-SchemaImport" test set
At least one test case (from "fn-normalize-unicode" test set) is failing
because there is no dependency defined for XML version > 1.0.
If indeed XML version 1.1 and XSD version 1.1 are orthogonal then this is a bug
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp