> I approve conditionally. There are still some things that require fixing:
>
> 1. If the options are validated using a schema, there is no need to transform
> them to
> lower case because the schema is case-sensitive. Also, the code should
> validate the namespace of the node, not only the local name.
Fixed.

> 2. Why is x:canonicalize#1 not implemented on x:canonicalize#2 by specifying
> the default options in XQuery.
XML_PARSE_NOERROR is the only option set by default but this is mandatory for
the error handling.
The XQDoc documentation was updated to state this fact.

> 3. x:canonicalize-options-impl needs documentation and should be named
> x:canonicalize-impl instead. I think (but I'm not sure) that it doesn't go
> through
> the RQ if the private function doesn't have sufficient parameter
> documentation.
Done the renaming. The RQ runs the moduleDocumentation test that checks the
XQDoc comments for all public functions *only*.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/canonicalize-core-fixed/+merge/142394