> - Could you give an example in the documentation of uri:parse and show a
> resulting URI object?
Done
> - The names of the variables are all upper-case. I know that we don't have any
> coding conventions for it but the names in the full-text module are all lower-
> case. Should we be consistent here?
Done
> - uri:parse("foo:bar?") returns "[err:XQST0046]: "bar?": invalid URI literal:
> "63": invalid character code-point"
>   1. why?
>   2. the function documentation doesn't mention that this could be raised
> - uri:parse("http://foo.com/bc?";) returns { "scheme" : "http", "host" :
> "foo.com", "path" : "/bc" }. Should it return the query part as empty in the
> JSON object?
Done. I had to change some inner parts of URI class from protected to public.
> - one test doesn't seem to succeed in the queue
I can't figure out what test case went wrong. In the log it only says that
something produced a segment fault, but I don't recognize the code that
produced it. How can I find the exact test case name and error?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-867376/+merge/159233