Matthias,

They URI messages won't appear anymore, but I've done it by calling abort()
instead of exit() in the child fork() in the process module, because:

-- it will keep the Zorba URIs leaks messages in the Release build
-- the exit code in the case of an error is lost anyway due to the thrown
exception in Zorba
-- it is not actually correct to deallocate the Zorba store twice (once in the
child and the second time in the parent). It could lead to problems if store is
not an in-memory store.

I've added a lengthy comment in the code describing what happens and where the
problem lies. If the error exit code could be sent to the main process (e.g.
through another opened pipe) then it would work perfectly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/process-2/+merge/164415
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/process-module.