Review: Needs Fixing
- Shouldn't skip take an unsigned integer?
- Why is the while loop in collections_impl.cpp:397 necessary if initCollection
is called before? I think there might be a bug in initCollection. Specifically,
the else block in line 298 is never called because the CollectionIterator is
not rewritten anymore (i.e. theChildren.size() will always return one)
- state->theIteratorOpened == false => !state->theIteratorOpened
- could we implement and test skip for the EvalIterator as well?
- What about the index probe iterators (e.g. ProbeIndexPointValueIterator),
they also skip
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp