At LearningStone we're translating into German and we need some of the
Zotonic strings (from Mod Survey) but now I thought of translating the rest
into German too. I ran the po-file through the new poedit automatic
translation feature so it's all roughly translated. Who could check the
translations? Some knowledge of Zotonic would help but most of it is pretty
basic.

It's 1173 strings and 1000 need to be checked. Strings vary from one word
to a sentence.

regards,
Michiel
mich...@learningstone.com