Hi Eddie,

I'm in a similar situation--- planning soon to release a Nitrogen web
application but feeling profound apprehension since I don't have a clear
understanding of risks and how to minimize them.

No doubt the flip answer is, "It depends..." Are we talking cloud hosting or
on-premises? What are projected traffic patterns? Etc. Etc.

But "It depends..." doesn't help folks like us who lack experience or
organizational support.

One can find considerable information on the web covering firewalls, proxy
servers, load balancers, site hardening, etc. But, like you, I've found little
in the Erlang corpus that provides sufficiently clear patterns and guidelines
to assuage my Erlang release/production apprehensions.

It may well be a book-length topic or more, but even a thoughtful, thorough
tutorial, or even a checklist, would be helpful.

Please do let me know what you come up with.

All the best,

Lloyd