Thanks for the detailed explanation Marc, very helpful as usual...

Understand regarding Maas-Maarten, FreeBSD has a similar situation where
using a Jail with NAT and the PF firewall has a limit of ~65k connections,
but assigning a public IP to a Jail and skipping NAT removes that limit.

I am more of a sysop than a developer, but to get this project started I am
wearing all hats. Assuming things go as expected, I will definitely be in
touch regarding additional functionality needed for Phase 2, as anything
beyond adding custom content blocks might be challenging...

Thanks again, very much appreciate your work.

Seann

--

---