I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure
an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
 I have a substantial capital i honourably intend to invest in your country
into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute
the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and
create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of
investment after the money is transferred to your custody.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely by protecting our interests, I would furnish you with the full
detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your
percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of
the deposit and investing the money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so
desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.

Looking forward to your  response.

Mrs.Al-Ajia Shinkafi.