Hi ,
     Thanking u all...

On 10/31/05, Philip Kilner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ajit,

ajit mote wrote:
>       please clear me " can we implement busines logic in ZPT?"

I would say "no" - you /could/ "sort of" do so, up to a point (by using
Python expressions and possibly calling Python scripts from the ZPT),
but it would be a mistake.

My starting point for TTW development is always a folder with a
Script(Python) called "index_html", and a template called "index_pt".
What the template does is wholly controlled by the logic of the script -
the last thing the script does is call the template.

My background was in "old style" ASP before I discovered Zope, and it
took me a while to stop thinking in terms of "template calling script"
and think instead of "script calling template". Now that I have that
mindset, I find the combination of ZPT for presentation and Python for
logic very natural.

PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison