On 12/30/05, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wasn't the ZPT list considered obsolete some time ago?

No.  The ZIP list is dead.  I think there was a suggestion that the
ZPT list should be closed, but I disagreed with that since there are a
number of ZPT users outside of Zope, including users of alternate

Jim's right; this should be on the ZPT list.  I wish I'd thought of
that before I posted.  I'll send a heads-up to the ZPT list.  I've
CC'd that list on this note, and will post a brief summary and archive
pointers to that list.

"There is no wealth but life." --John Ruskin