Rakotomandimby Mihamina schrieb:
Have you got some links that talk about good pratices about mixing zpt
and javascript?

Just insert a script element somewhere in your HTML page :)

Do you have special use cases?

Javascript seems (according to my reads) usefull for ajaxification, and
I would like to learn to use it in Zope and ZPTs.

If you use Python Scripts or DTML for dynamic JavaScripts don't forget to set the Content-Type response header to 'text/javascript'.

I think PageTemplates are not useful for dynamic JavaScripts because JavaScript is not a XML language.

Here a few articles regarding best practices:

Ajax Mistakes

XMLHttpRequest Usability Guidelines

Fixing the back button that AJAX broke

Using JavaScript for good, not evil