I have a page template that calls a couple of scripts at the beginning, they are setting session objects and redirecting to a login screen if certain session objects don't exist. I am pulling in a macro to display the content for this page. When the macro is rendered, the scripts fail to operate properly (commented out they work perfectly). In the error case the redirect still happens however, none of the session variable are set. I test it with other markup in place of the macro and it works, I make that code into a macro and that works as well

I am scratching my head furiously with this one, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey D Peterson

begin:vcard
fn:Jeffrey Peterson
n:Peterson;Jeffrey
org:Crary Industries;Information Systems
adr:;;237 12th Street NW;West Fargo;ND;58078;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Web Applications Developer
tel;work:701-282-5520
x-mozilla-html:FALSE