Am 01.11.2006, 22:25 Uhr, schrieb norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

What tools are needed to read HTTP-XML generated data from an external site and display this within a ZPT?
I have an output.xml file on a remote server, like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

You will need either an XML Parser or XSL(T) although I can't really see the point in then using a ZPT unless you wish to include this information in an existing page.

Charlie Clark

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!