Thanks for the reply, I needed to incorporate this information into an existing ZPT page that has other zope data.

Charlie Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am 01.11.2006, 22:25 Uhr, schrieb norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
> What tools are needed to read HTTP-XML generated data from an external
> site and display this within a ZPT?
> I have an output.xml file on a remote server, like:
> 2
> Type
> TypeDesc
> Name
> shortdesc
> 0
> http://www.site.com
> 2t.jpg
> 2a.jpg

You will need either an XML Parser or XSL(T) although I can't really see
the point in then using a ZPT unless you wish to include this information
in an existing page.

Charlie Clark

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!