Hi,

I'm wondering if something like this is possible:
<h2 tal:define="statusMessage python:request.get('statusMessage');
               domain python:request.get('domain')"
   i18n:translate=""
   i18n:domain="domain" tal:content="statusMessage">someText</h2>

I even replaced the i18n:domain directive by:

i18n:domain="python:request.get('domain')"

But it is not working for me. I always get the original message. I guess everything inside i18n:domain is interpreted as a string. I know I can do this programmatically, but it would be cool if I could do that directly in zpt.

TIA,
Josef