Hello,

I want to create a page template who provide a dynamic table,
in the first step my user can choose his table from a list (the first page
template) when he validates his choice he can see another page template whith
his table.
in the second step he can create his own table by selecting the rows and
columns.

I create a script python for yeilding the column name of the original table in
a list like getColumnName()  =>[('id'),('title'),('address')]
and the data like  getColumnData => [(1,), ('vincent   ',), (1233,), (2,),
('nicolas   ',), (2222,),
(3,), ('nani      ',), (3333,),
(4,), ('roby      ',), (4444,),
(5,), ('aaaa      ',), (7777,), (6,),
('bbbb      ',), (8888,), (7,),
('cccc      ',), (9999,), (8,),
('dddd      ',), (1414,), (9,),
('eeeee     ',), (17484,), (10,),
('eeeee     ',), (17484,), (11,),
('eeeee     ',), (17484,), (12,)]

now in my the zpt

         <th></th>

python:here.getColumnName()">

       <th></th>
       <th tal:repeat="col_name python:here.getColumnName()">
     </th>

id="selectedRow"/></td>

here i want to  put  the data

My question how i can fill my grid table with the data (by using my script
python).?
When the user select the rows and colums how i can obtain the cell choosed for
create the new table?

thanks for all suggestions
    G.