I am not afraid of them they are going to admit the truth, and whatever gets
done to me for bringing the truth forward and to the publics attention will
just have to get done to me.  What is right about keeping the lies up, I do not
care who they are funded by, perhaps this will get the real media attention the
hunger strike needed 3 years ago? This is complicity to do nothing at this
point.  Janie

Irwin Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Please be very careful when doing
anything in connection with NAMI.

They are basically funded by big pharma:
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/1999/11/nami.html

"NAMI's leading donor is Eli Lilly and Company"

and this call for participation stinks of a trap.

- fletch lives