> I would like to see more development of our Analyst's Corner and our
> Editorial Section. We can even make room for longer essays, if they
> are on topic.

The Analyst's Corner is really phenomenal!  Giving Lilly a taste of
their own medicine.  There must be more we can nitpick - have people all
seen  http://zyprexafacts.com ?  That site is so stale though, its been
days without any new content. They could really use some technology that
facilitated the quick and easy publication of content....  ;-)

The faq section looks ripe for the picking:
http://securecontent.lilly.com/zyprexafacts/zyp_settlementfaqs.jsp

> We are now on the home page of the eff, and our case has its own section:
>
> http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/zyprexa/

Nice graphic! Can we use that on our site?

> Bloggers are rapidly picking this story up and the mainstream press
> isn't too far behind.  Everyone from Newsweek to NPR to adbusters to
> the NY Times will be picking up pieces here, so start preparing your
> talking points and remember to stay on message (whatever your
> respective message is).

I'll believe that when they get here. Speaking of which, where is the
NYTimes?  It's almost like they got some secret gag order or something...

peace,
- Rafi