Are these real things?  Are they the symptoms of life and living or are they
the symptoms of a disease?  Do you believe that you may have a brain disease if
you ever have feelings?  or feelings like these?  There is no medical evidence
for it, only made up half truths so why do we believe them? This is propaganda!

  Increase in energy

Heightened mood (excessive happiness, perkiness, humor)

High degree of optimism and self-confidence

Excessive irritability and aggressive behavior

Decreased need for sleep without experiencing fatigue

Grandiose delusions, inflated sense of self-importance

Racing speech and thoughts

Impulsive behavior

Lowered inhibitions (yep, just like when a mentally healthy person is drunk)

Poor judgment

Distractibility

Poor concentration (which greatly effects cognitive abilities)

Reckless and/or inappropriate behavior

Delusions and hallucinations (Thinking, seeing, and hearing things that don't
exist or are not true. This is also known as psychosis)

Nervousness, anxiety, or panic

Hypersexuality

Please note that these symptoms can occur singly or in any combination.
----------------

Inexplicable sadness or crying spells

Changes in appetite (Either lack of or excess of which is linked to sudden
weight loss or weight gain)

Disturbed sleep patterns (Either too little or no sleep known as Insomnia. Or
too much sleep known as Hypersomnia)

Irritability and anger

Excessive worry

Nervousess, agitation, and anxiety

Pessimism, indifference, and apathy

Loss of energy, persistent lethargy (Usually accompanied by inexplicable and
unrelenting fatigue)

Feelings of guilt and worthlessness (over just about everything)

Lack of concentration and indecisiveness

Inability to enjoy former interests and hobbies

Social withdrawal

Unexplained aches and pains (and I believe "excessive illness" should be added
here. It seems like I catch colds and infections like crazy and recover very
slowly.)

Recurring thoughts of death or suicide (be worried when suicidal ideations or
plans are present, this is a very dangerous time)

    You can go here if you want to see how they lie!

  http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=291742

  http://my.webmd.com/content/article/60/67149.htm

  Where is everybody at today?  Am I the only one that doesn't know?  Janie

 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/IES- Matters/
    http://home. earthlink. net/~people- of-courage/

    Produced by a Psychogerontologist=the branch of science that deals with
learning
some unidentified branch of advocacy or philosophical knowledge throughout the
aging process
Janie Lee, M.Ed.