I fully agree, it's not just Ily Lilly, its large multi-national
corporations in general. We've allowed them to grow to a size and
power that they rival many governments. I read a while back that a
professor, treating corporations as personal intities, studied
their behavior and found them to be extremely sociopathic. So, we
have a world increasingly controlled by super-rich sociopaths. Ely
Lilly is just one of them.

"jim749"

--
Click to refinance, fast & free, no lender fee, approval today
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1QYGMJZ98TslS55upbvdxYhsiU/