Who wants to play match and beat on the defense fund account?  Check my
websites out if you don't know how to find the information for that, I have it
as well as others out there.  You can find out more info on the legal defense
fund for Jim if you want too, lets get that on some of our sites.  I will leave
the amount that I am donating undisclosed for now.  I think others should also
be thinking about donating to the fund.  I'd like to see those links too,
unless there is a problem with that, and then I will bypass thanks,  Janie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  Hi,

Two questions:

1. Does anyone know if Ily-Lilly has appealed the final decision on
the Zepreza files?

2. Is my understanding correct that anyone who got the files
anonymously is allowed to put them up on a website without fear of
Ily-Lilly harassing them?

Thanks,

--
Click to replace your roof, new technology last longer and stronger
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1SIh6lTruP1TSnaszm70RWuBRS/

      Produced by a Psychogerontologist=the branch of science that deals with
learning
some unidentified branch of advocacy or philosophical knowledge throughout the
aging process
Janie Lee, M.Ed.