My Reply follows quote. On 18/01/2005 17:03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Greetings,
>  I am working on a Performa 6200 for a friend that he
>wishes to use for his daughter to play games on.  It
>currently has 64 meg of ram and is running 7.5.1.
>What would be the best system to have on it?  I have
>the necessary system disks and upgrades to 9.2.2, so
>getting an upgraded system isn't a problem.
>
>Thanks,
>Lee
-------
Well, you have upped the ram about as far as you can go,
and on a good day the thing will be dog slow by today's
standards, so I don't think I would to higher than 8.6
unless you have some real need for something higher.

Depending on how old his daughter is, there that should
be sufficient to run most available games.

Ken

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal