In a message dated 4/4/05 2:55:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I own a PowerMac 5200 (or Performa 5200CD, whatever) which has that annoying
>Cache/ROM DIMM problem. We're in 2005, and I guess the Apple support won't
>work (I bought the (used) computer for 25 EUR, approx $25). Does anyone
>can tell me if I can get that hardware easily, how would it cost? (I live in
>Portugal). And what is that problem all about?
>
>I'm not too concerned about that; the computer is working (although it
>has some "color-changing" in the screen, but as it is built-in, I can't do
>much about that). It's only for curiosity!
>
>Oh, and excuse me for my lousy English, I'm a 15 year-old student.
>
>Greetings,
>
>Manuel Jorge M. Marques

Here's a link to check out on 5200. It has other links as well.
<http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/5200.shtml>
I believe others have swapped mobo. Read all the links.

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal