Hi Everyone,

One of my colleagues is working on a LDAP cluster that has a recent failure of
one of the mult-imasters in a 2 node cluster. We have reinitialized the failed
host and found that a bunch of entries are being dropped during the
replication. Those entries display the following message:

WARN - import_fifo_fetch - import userRoot: Bad entry: ID XXXX
WARN - import_foreman - import userRoot: Skipping entry "XXXXXXXXXXX" which has
no parent, ending at line 0 of file "(bulk import)"

We can see that the entry exists and does have a parent on the source.