Hi,

We have the following setup.

Active Directory Server in US.
389 DS Server in Italy.

We are able to access the Active Directory Server from 389 DS.
We installed the sync agreement. No body is touching the AD, the number of
objects that should copied is 21. But every time we are running the
replication agreement, the number of objects being copied is always
different. How can that be if there is no change happening at the AD
Server.

Is the replication done over UDP or TCP.

Also is it because of distance and delay that is causing the
synchronization issues.

If some can elaborate in this issue, it would be really helpful.

Thank you
Abhishek Deb