hmmn... you were not a primary recipient, but the email said:

<< Please send this to all your female  friends. >>

either someone thought that you're a girl or you LEFT *something* in canada.
though, isn't it bangkok that's the center for those kind of ops?????

hehehe

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, bobby villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> no. i guess it does sound far fetched but it pays to be careful.
>

> killyrbf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> were you a primary recipient of the original email, bob?
>

> --- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, bobby villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > >dear  guys pls read this.  Its important
> > >
> > >Hi everyone, I am not  sure when did this happen, but it is best to be
> > >careful and  safety comes first.
> > >As below:
> > >
> > >She was just discharged  from the hospital...
> > >Yesterday after office hours, I heard  from my sister-in-law that there
> > >is
> > >a new way to rape  women
> > >It happened to one of our good friends
> > >
> > >The girl  left the office after working hours and saw a little  child
> > >crying on the road
> > >Feeling pity for the child,  she went and ask what happened
> > >The child said, "I am lost.  Can you take me home please?"
> > >Then the child gave her a slip  and tell the girl where the address is.
> > >And the girl, being  an average kind person, didn't suspect anything
> > >and took the  child there.
> > >
> > >And there when it arrived the "child's  home", she pressed the door
> > >bell, yet she was shocked as it  the bell was wired with high voltage,
> > >and fainted.
> > >
> > >The  next day when she woke up, she found herself in an empty house  up
> > >in the hills, naked.
> > >
> > >She has never even get  to see the face of the attacker...
> > >
> > >That's why nowadays crimes  are targeted on kind people
> > >Next time if the same situation  occurs, never bring the child to the
> > >intended place. If the  child insist, then bring the child to the police
> > >station.
> > >
> > >Lost child are best to send to police  stations.
> > >
> > >Please send this to all your female  friends.
> > >
> > >(my extra note: guys, please tell your mom, your  sister, your wife and
> > >your girlfriends  too!)
> > >
> > >Veronica S.  Roque

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>  Better first dates. More second dates. Yahoo! Personals

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/h8TXDC/6WnJAA/HwKMAA/oNXolB/TM