From: bobby villanueva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:03 AM
To: 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [4c-math94] Re: New Rape Tactic

no. i guess it does sound far fetched but it pays to be careful.

killyrbf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

were you a primary recipient of the original email, bob?

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, bobby villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >dear  guys pls read this.  Its important
> >
> >Hi everyone, I am not  sure when did this happen, but it is best to be
> >careful and  safety comes first.
> >As below:
> >
> >She was just discharged  from the hospital...
> >Yesterday after office hours, I heard  from my sister-in-law that there
> >is
> >a new way to rape  women
> >It happened to one of our good friends
> >
> >The girl  left the office after working hours and saw a little  child
> >crying on the road
> >Feeling pity for the child,  she went and ask what happened
> >The child said, "I am lost.  Can you take me home please?"
> >Then the child gave her a slip  and tell the girl where the address is.
> >And the girl, being  an average kind person, didn't suspect anything
> >and took the  child there.
> >
> >And there when it arrived the "child's  home", she pressed the door
> >bell, yet she was shocked as it  the bell was wired with high voltage,
> >and fainted.
> >
> >The  next day when she woke up, she found herself in an empty house  up
> >in the hills, naked.
> >
> >She has never even get  to see the face of the attacker...
> >
> >That's why nowadays crimes  are targeted on kind people
> >Next time if the same situation  occurs, never bring the child to the
> >intended place. If the  child insist, then bring the child to the police
> >station.
> >
> >Lost child are best to send to police  stations.
> >
> >Please send this to all your female  friends.
> >
> >(my extra note: guys, please tell your mom, your  sister, your wife and
> >your girlfriends  too!)
> >
> >Veronica S.  Roque

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This Email message and its attachments, if any, may be confidential and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this Email message is prohibited. Unless otherwise specifically stated opinions and views expressed in this Email message and its attachments, if any, are those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Relational Systems (http://www.relasys.net) and its affiliate companies.

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links