I tryed Richard's suggestion, and got very good success.
Thank you very much, Richard.
Now I can drawterm from other IP domain than Plan 9-2 domain
on Windows or Debian Linux.

The last one, the long time delay of getting rio bootup remaines
unsolved.   However, it takes at doing /usr/okamoto/lib/profile,
especially a line of
mount -c /srv/boot /n/duniteother other,
which is mounting 'other' file system to the main file system from
the file server dunite withing Plan 9-2 system.

I think I know why this happens, probably as John wrote yesterday.
>From outside the firewall, we have to target the fileserver as the
fierewall machine, but after loged in we have to target dunite fileserver
withing the domain...
I'll try it next week.
I don't know I can solve it cleanly or not, though.

Kenji