On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Eric Van Hensbergen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It'd be nice to have something which supported the virtio transport
>
> It would be nice if 9mount and/or 9bind could do an unshare to create
> a new namespace,
>
> Some support for the loose cache would be nice, and I don't see any
> way of setting larger (or smaller) msize.
>
> Options reflecting Lucho's access option should also be incorporated
> to give users some flexibility there.
>
> rename the executable to match the mount helper format (mount.9p)
> and install it in /sbin.

 I need to familiarise myself with these options and the mount helper
framework before I can sensibly support them. Is there any relevant
documentation I should be aware of aside from
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems/9p.txt?
 Won't happen immediately though, this weekend is free TF2 weekend and
wine 1.0 was just released :)
-sqweek