Very succinct, and better than I could do 'til the coffee kicks in.

You could have pointed out that the entire source tree is smaller than
the gcc manual.

But as I say - do what you like. I know people who would rather spend
$5k on an Apple PC than $200 on a slicker plan9 box. I have my FS
(venti + fossil) on a USB wristband. Take that penguin heads.

Just the semi-delirious jots from early morning brucee.