On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Paul Lalonde <paul.a.lalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fortunately you can build a case-insensitive file system on a mac, within a
> file.  Disk Utility lets you make a filesystem in a file, and you can click
> "case-sensitive".  Big win, and though you have to size the FS ahead, it's
> also nice to have my 9vx install all in one disk file for moving to other
> machines.

Yep, this is a good answer. As long as it is case-sensitive :-)

What size did you use? What file system -- just HFS with case-sensitive?

Also, I have used my mac to host gumstix nodes, works great, save for
one mystery, which is always the question of auth. We're going to work
on that I hope at the next BAP9UG meeting on April 15, probably in
livermore, who knows where.

ron