On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:49:33PM -0500, Don A. Bailey wrote:
> I use it. It’s also my advice. It wasn’t “advice” from Rob, it was a design
> choice. There’s more value in that than “advice”.

It's a design choice nobody can implement, because it presumes that the
starting point is correct enough that you never have to break
compatibility.  It's a wonderful design choice to make, for instance,
regarding a system you never intend to touch again.

> Not interested in your theoretical discussions or trolling. Thanks.

You talk about receiving patches from the foundation but *I'm* the one
with theoretical discussions or trolling?

Wild.

khm