On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 12:54:41PM -0400, Don Bailey wrote:
> You handwave insults off by pretending like they aren't directed at the
> exact person you're responding to :-)
>
> It's quite tiresome, and yet persistent.

When else has it happened?  Do I always do it?  Are there firmware
differences? Have you collected logs on the matter?  I just don't think
you have the data to back up this persistence claim.

I'm generally pretty direct when I want to insult someone.  It's not
like there are meaningful consequences.  If you feel like you were
subject to the category of people I was describing, there's not much I
can do about that, I guess.

khm