On 12 Oct 2000, Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Atte> Hello As it is now my abc2ps seems to produce postscript
>     Atte> files in letter size.
>
> That's odd, because the default has always been A4, and I've always
> had to do something to get letter.

Well I don't know if it's letter, that was just an assumption. But I know
that my printouts gets clipped, and I know that I dont like that
:-) Should I put examples on my sitespace for you to take a look at?

>     Atte> scale 0.60
>
> Add:
>
>         pageheight 29.7

That would be in the format file, right?

> I think.  If that's how many centimeters high an A4 page is.
>
> Or use acroread and set the "fit to page" option.

Not really userfriendly. The majority of people would grap the multi-page
.ps or .pdf file and when the first couple of pages (which doesn't
clip) look fine they'll print the whole thing without adjusting any
settings...

> Or use "psresize -pletter".

Where and how??

--