    >> That's odd, because the default has always been A4, and I've
    >> always had to do something to get letter.

    Atte> Well I don't know if it's letter, that was just an
    Atte> assumption. But I know that my printouts gets clipped, and I
    Atte> know that I dont like that :-) Should I put examples on my
    Atte> sitespace for you to take a look at?

Look at the postscript file in gv, and see what kind of page it thinks
it is.  Then change the kind of page and see what kind doesn't
clip. (Or what kind does clip the way the pages you're seeing do.)

    >> Add:
    >>
    >> pageheight 29.7

    Atte> That would be in the format file, right?

Yes.

    >> Or use acroread and set the "fit to page" option.

    Atte> Not really userfriendly.

No.  It's the best you can do if you have  a pdf file produced by
someone else using the wrong size, though.

    >> Or use "psresize -pletter".
    >>
    Atte> Where and how??

>From the unix command line.  I think it comes with a package called
pstools.

--
Laura (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)