In a message dated 4/2/2001 12:11:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I put all the
music I transcribe on my own website, and occasionally post a small
fragment of something I'm doing to abcusers.  I prefer that the
fragments not be immortalized on someone else's website, both because
the whole piece is usually more useful, and because if I make
corrections or enhancements they won't appear on the other website.

Thanks so much for the reply.  When you say "small fragments" are you talking
about pieces of one tune,  or just a few selections out of one file?
I can see where you are coming from on that if it is just a piece of a tune.
And also about making the enhancements if it is even more than one tune.
Do you share your website with everyone or is it more for personal use of
friends and associates?

Cindy
We do not quit playing because we grow old,
We grow old because we quit playing.
-oliver wendell holmes-