John Chambers wrote:

> | I posted this reply yesterday, but it seems it has got lost somewhere on
> | the web. It'll probably pop up sonner or later, but just in case:
>
> I got both of them.  Maybe the list isn't sending you your own messages?

I still haven't got the first one, but the second appeared promptly. And
I still haven't seen the reply to Steve Mansfield I posted yesterday.
Seems every other message I send goes right, so this one should be OK
then ;-)

Seriously, I don't like this at all. I don't like to bother the list
with non ABC topics either, but does anybody here have any idea what the
problem might be and how to fix it?

> | One document - http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9618/winder.html -  with
> | 144 tunes is missing, though. Maybe I should post the tunes at Musica
> | Viva. Does anybody know anything about copyright laws for that kind of things?
>
> Probably not much different for  you  than  for  the  original  site,
> unless some of the tunes were written by the site's owner.

So John hasn't got my last message either then...

It's a rather special document containing ABC transcriptions of a
privately owned late 18th/ealry 19th Century tune book. Definitely not
something you'll find mirrored all over the web.

Frank Nordberg