From: James Allwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:11 PM
Subject: [abcusers] Z for whole bar rests

Some time ago, the syntax Zn was suggested for n bars of rest.
I know that abcm2ps now implements this, and I'd like to know:

1. What other programs implement this ?

2. Are there programs where this usage would create a conflict ?
(I'm thinking of the reserved characters H-Z here).

The reason I ask is that I have been sent some code to implement
this feature for abc2abc.

Thanks,

James Allwright

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html